Your pet's home away from home.
Located in Montvale, Montvale Animal Hospital offers pet boarding for dogs so you can enjoy peace of mind while you're away.
At Montvale Animal Hospital, we know the importance of finding the perfect boarding facility. We are dedicated to making your pet's vacation as comfortable and satisfying as possible and we promise to take care of your furry friend as if they were our own.
Our boarders enjoy these amenities during their stay:
- Clean, spacious cages and runs
- Outdoor leash walks
- A comfortable atmosphere
- Fresh bedding and daily housekeeping
- Individualized care
- Daily observations
- Veterinary medical care (if needed)
To make your pet's stay as comfortable as possible, feel free to send them with their favorite treats, toys, or bedding.
Our Boarding Requirements
Our boarding requirements are as follows:
- Dogs must be current on their distemper/parvo, rabies, Bordetella, canine influenza, and parvovirus vaccines.
- Proof of negative fecal test within the last 6 months
For more information, download our Pet Boarding Guidelines.
Please fax your pet's medical records to us at (201) 391-4344 or email MontvaleAH@yourvetdoc.com prior to their stay.